Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities
On June 10-13, 2018 transportation professionals will gather in Rapid City, South Dakota for the 2018 Western Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (WASHTO) Annual Conference.
WASHTO 2018 will be attended by State Department of Transportation Directors, Chief Engineers, and executive leadership from the 18 western most states in the country, as well as executives from the US Department of Transportation and Federal Highway Administration. Other notable attendees are national transportation leaders from the private sector and academia.
Approximately 500 attendees will be on hand to experience WASHTO 2018, which will feature informative breakout sessions, technical tours and information covering all areas of interest in highway transportation.
Take advantage of this opportunity to have a presence during WASHTO 2018!
- Exhibit Booth - $2,500
- Additional Delegate Registration - $400
- Black Hills Gold (limited availability) - $20,000
- Silver - $15,000
- Copper - $10,000
- Rose Quartz - $5,000
- Attendee Padfolio (1 available) - $7,000 SOLD
- Nametag (1 available) - $7,000 SOLD
- Hotel Key Card (1 available) - $5,000 SOLD
- Coffee Bar (1 available) - $2,500, plus cost of drinks SOLD
- Mickelson Trail Bicycle Ride Sponsor - $2,500
- Golf Tournament Hole (17 available) - $1,000/hole
- Golf Tournament Beverage Cart (1 available) - $1,000 SOLD
- Guest Program Sponsor (10 available) - $1,000
- Keynote Speakers, Meals, & More - Contact us!
Current Sponsors & Exhibitors
Black Hills Gold Sponsors
Keynote Sponsor –
Opening Reception Sponsor
Name Tag Sponsor
Rose Quartz Sponsors
Hotel Key Card Sponsor
Monday Lunch Sponsor
Coffee Bar Sponsor
Tuesday Morning Break Sponsor
Golf Hole Sponsor
Golf Beverage Cart Sponsor
- HR Green, Inc.
- InfoTech, Inc.
- Infrastructure Design Group, Inc.
- INRIX, Inc.
- MMFX Technologies, a CMC company
- Oldcastle, Inc.
- Shur-Tite Products
- SkyBitz Tank Monitoring
- Terra Remote Sensing Inc.
- TK Industries, Inc.
- Transpo Industries, Inc.
- Tricon Precast, LTD
- Trihydro Corporation
- Trinity Highway LLC
- Utelite Corporation
- Utility Mapping Services, Inc.
- Winter Equipment Company
- 3M Company
- Acrow Corporation
- AgileAssets, Inc.
- American Concrete Pavement Association - South Dakota Chapter
- Autodesk, Inc.
- Bentley Systems, Inc.
- Carlson Software, Inc.
- Certainty 3D
- Certified Cirus Control Solutions
- Collins Engineers
- Contech Engineered Solutions
- Data Transfer Solutions, LLC
- Deighton Associates Limited
- Diamond Road
- Ehresmann Engineering
- Felsburg Holt & Ullevig
- GeoStabilization International
- Gibraltar Cable Barriers
- Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure
- Hilfiker Retaining Walls
- Hill & Smith, Inc.
All sponsorship/exhibitor payments must be received in order to receive full recognition. Opportunities are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Exhibit booth refunds will only be issued until March 9, 2018 with a written request. Please note there will be a 15% processing fee deducted from the original fee. Please send refund requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. No exhibit booth refunds will be issued to those who register but do not attend. Substitution for those registered but unable to attend are accepted and encouraged. Sponsorships will not be refunded.